WONDERFULL HOTEL..... WILL STAY AGAIN!!
Appreciated the overhead lighting and ceiling fan. Both are very rare in hotel rooms. Breakfast fare was also very good.
Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
package includes overnight
accommodations for two adults
and two children in our spacious
mini suite with deluxe hot
breakfast buffet bar, evening
snacks and four admission
tickets to fossil rim wildlife center.
Dinosaur World Package
includes overnight lodging for
two adults and two children in
our specious mini suite, deluxe
hot breakfast, evening snacks
and four admission tickets to
dinosaur world featuring over
100 life size dinosaur statues.
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites accepts American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, Master Card, Visa.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in time is 3 p.m. Check out time is 12 noon.
Rooms secured with a credit card are guaranteed and will be held until 12 a.m. on the date of arrival. For guests not using a credit card to guarantee their room, reservations will only be held until 6 p.m. on the date before the arrival.
Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Guests should call no later than 6 p.m. on the date before arrival of their reservation to avoid being charged a night's room and tax.
Pets are welcome at Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites. A non-refundable fee apply. Please call us for details. To help us accommodate our guest bringing a pet, please:
- Limit pet size to 40 pounds or under.
- Pet must be attended at all times when in the guest room. Before departing the room, please place pet in a carrier or on a leash.
- Please keep pet on a leash at all times.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Please do not walk pets near or in guests areas, entrances or the main lobby area.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the common areas such as, hotel lobby, game room, fitness room, guest laundry, gift shop, spa or pool area.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room to clean unless the pet is out of the room or in a pet carrier.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by their pet. After departure, the room will be inspected and any damages will be placed on the guest's account.
© 2010 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Website design and developed by www.argosinfotech.com